To book an appointment, ring our main switchboard number on 01254 226691 /2 /3. To book appointments online please sign up for Patient Access or MyGp.
- Urgent cases are seen on the day.
- If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to see your usual/named GP within five -seven working days, though you may have to wait a little longer if your GP is on leave.
- If you don't need an appointment urgently you also have the option to book up to 5 weeks in advance if this is more convenient for you.
- Nurses based in our practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions. You can normally expect to see a nurse within ten working days. We have two prescribing nurses within the practice.
- Telephone consultations are available with the doctors for problems that do not require a “face-to-face” consultation
Weekend and Evening Appointments
Please see link for Extended Access Appointments -Spoke